Friday, December 09, 2005

Ladies Chill


It’s cold. It’s snowing like hell. It’s going to continue like this for the next 3 months. Put away your extra pointy, Prada heels and get some snowboots. I know you’re stylish. I know you are a modern women who commands power and authority with your uncanny grasp of fashion. I also know you ripped it from the pages of Vogue or Lucky magazine. What I really know is, I ain’t picking your dumbass off the curb when you slip in a grey snow patch and land yourself, and that fancy knee length designer down jacket that you refuse to button up so we can see your new non-insulated shirt/blouse that cost you $300 more than it should, in a five inch-half-frozen slush puddle.

Any girl can look pretty. But they ALL can’t look smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home